Browse our Categories:
Products Overview / Motors / Partial Motors
We manufacture our partial motors using the highest quality materials to ensure a long, trouble-free equipment service life.
We understand that our customers’ applications must meet the most stringent mechanical tolerances and electrical characteristics. Our WELCO Technologies partial motors provide state-of-the-art quality and are engineered to exceed these requirements.
Common applications for our partial or shell motors are:
- Motorized spindles
- Small hoist motors
- Drilling and boring machines
- Grinders or other industrial applications where motors must be integrated into another component.
Partial Motor electrical features
- Horsepower: 100 Watts to 420 Kilowatts (0.01 hp to 550 hp) for constant duty cycles and variable duty cycles.
- Poles: 2, 4, 6, 8 poles are standard. Higher pole counts and multi-speed are also available.
- Speed: Up to 24,000 rpm with closed-loop sensorless FOC options, and higher speeds are also available for Volts/Hz open-loop control.
- Design configuration: NEMA design A, B, C, D Squirrel cage induction.
- Voltage: Up to 600 VAC with standard 220-380-480 VAC windings.
- Frequency: Up to 1,000 hertz for Volts/hertz and up to 600 hertz with FOC drives.
- Winding insulation: Premium class H is standard. Higher temperature insulation, varnish, or ceramic-based encapsulation are also available.