Browse our Categories:
Our winding production facility in Mexico, called Rotronics, has allowed us to expand our manufacturing capabilities and deliver world-class windings in the aerospace, commercial, industrial, and medical markets.
Electromech Technologies presents an affordable, superior winding solution to U.S. customers who cannot build assemblies at their U.S.-based facilities.
The facility has been serving these markets for 25 years, and we recently expanded operations into a 60,000 square foot climate-controlled facility. Our in-house capabilities allow us to fabricate and test products using the latest MRP/ERP systems and ISO certification.
Rotronics staffs more than 200 employees and serves a client base of 17 of the most recognized companies within their respective business segments.
The company offers a wide range of hand-wound assemblies for:
- Rotary components
- Stator/rotor stacking
- Printed circuit board assembly
- Other labor-intensive operations
Mission and Business Practices
Rotronics' mission is to:
- Manufacture industry-leading wound components that exceed client requirements
- Develop and execute efficient processes and resources
- Meet the needs of our dedicated employees and their continuous improvement
- Achieve an optimum level of profitability for our customers
We developed and implemented a Quality Management System to document our best business practices, better satisfy customers' requirements and expectations, and improve the company's overall management. The Quality Management System meets the needs of the international standard ISO 9001:2008.